Don’t be concerned about the temperature upon arrival. Room temperature is not harmful to the AOBs in your bottle unless it is for extended periods of time (the AOB lose activity after about 4 - 5 weeks at room temp). It's really the temperature extremes that are harmful. This is why we use expedited shipping so that all packages arrive between 1-3 days from leaving our facility, depending on where in the US or Canada you live. (It takes about 5 days to ship overseas.) We also use insulated mailers to further protect the AO+ Mist from getting too hot or cold (depending on the season), so it's not likely that anything inside the package ever reached dangerously high temperatures.
Articles in this section
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Why do I need to refrigerate the AO+ Mist? What about the Shampoo, Cleanser, and Moisturizer?
- When do the products expire?
- Will temperature extremes in-transit hurt my product?
- How do you protect the products during shipping? What if I live somewhere hot?
- What about traveling with my Mother Dirt products?