Yes! This bacteria actually does good! Similarly to how probiotics are “good bacteria” for the stomach, this AOB do good for the skin. Now, we understand that the notion of a “harmless bacteria” might be a bit tough to wrap your head around, but follow us here for a minute: AOB are found everywhere in nature and have never been implicated in any human illness over the many decades that they have been researched. If you’ve ever walked barefoot on dirt, swam in a lake or the ocean, you probably emerged refreshed and covered with AOBs. Although our strain is cultured and produced to cosmetic grade quality it has the same safe properties as natural AOB. AO+ Mist is non-pathogenic - i.e. the live bacteria lack the genetic machinery needed to cause infection.
Articles in this section
- I'd like to subscribe, how do I know which frequency is right for me?
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?