The Nitrosomonas in the AO+ Mist work by consuming the irritating compounds produced by your skin (like ammonia and urea in sweat), and in turn producing beneficial byproducts. Specifically, Nitrosomonas produce Nitrite and Nitric Oxide. Nitrite tames the bad bacteria and promotes the good bacteria on the skin. Nitric Oxide is a key antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. These two byproducts together do a great deal to help promote healthy skin overall.
Articles in this section
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- I'm an over-achiever, how can I get the most out of my products?
- Do I have to stop showering?