Nope! (Phew!) AO+ Mist thrives in water and you can and should continue showering as you would normally. It’s not necessary that people stop showering or give up their soaps and shampoos. Our research shows that daily application along with normal showering in regular tap water produces a sustained level of AOB on skin. We recommend applying AO+ Mist daily as part of your usual personal hygiene routine.
Articles in this section
- I'd like to subscribe, how do I know which frequency is right for me?
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?