You can still wear makeup and still gain the benefits of Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria. All makeup has preservatives, so this means as it sits on our skin all day, it won't be too friendly to the AOB in your Mist (sigh...). One way to lessen the AOB damage is to apply your makeup, let it fully absorb, and then spritz the mist as the final step. If that's too tricky, you can try using just using the Mist after you've taken off your makeup in the evening and still gain the benefits while you sleep. It's important to note: putting on your makeup the next morning won’t "reverse" the beneficial effects of what was at work overnight.
Articles in this section
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- I'm an over-achiever, how can I get the most out of my products?