Much like with makeup, deodorant is something you'll need to experiment with as you add AO+ Restorative Mist into your daily routine. The ingredients in most deodorants will be harmful to the AOB, but you may find that you are able to use less of it over time. If you want to try going cold turkey with deodorant use, remember that it may take some time to "smell" the positive results of your Mist working.
Articles in this section
- If I used the used the Moisturizer on my arms and legs, should I use the new Probiotic Moisturizing Serum on the same areas?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Why do I need to refrigerate the AO+ Mist? What about the Shampoo, Cleanser, and Moisturizer?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- What about deodorant?
- What about makeup?
- What about sunscreen?
- What about swimming?