Much like with makeup, deodorant is something you'll need to experiment with as you add AO+ Mist into your daily routine. The ingredients in most deodorants will be harmful to the AOB, but you may find that you are able to use less of it over time. If you want to try going cold turkey with deodorant use, remember that it may take some time to "smell" the positive results of your Mist working.
Articles in this section
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- I'm an over-achiever, how can I get the most out of my products?
- Do I have to stop showering?