Much like with makeup, deodorant is something you'll need to experiment with as you add AO+ Restorative Mist into your daily routine. The ingredients in most deodorants will be harmful to the AOB, but you may find that you are able to use less of it over time. If you want to try going cold turkey with deodorant use, remember that it may take some time to "smell" the positive results of your Mist working.
Articles in this section
- I'd like to subscribe, how do I know which frequency is right for me?
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Restorative Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Restorative Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?