You can still wear makeup and still gain the benefits of Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria. All makeup has preservatives, so this means as it sits on our skin all day, it won't be too friendly to the AOB in your Mist (sigh...). One way to lessen the AOB damage is to apply your makeup, let it fully absorb, and then spritz the mist as the final step. If that's too tricky, you can try using just using the Mist after you've taken off your makeup in the evening and still gain the benefits while you sleep. It's important to note: putting on your makeup the next morning won’t "reverse" the beneficial effects of what was at work overnight.
Articles in this section
- If I used the used the Moisturizer on my arms and legs, should I use the new Probiotic Moisturizing Serum on the same areas?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Why do I need to refrigerate the AO+ Mist? What about the Shampoo, Cleanser, and Moisturizer?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- What about deodorant?
- What about makeup?
- What about sunscreen?
- What about swimming?