We know SPF is very important especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors or if you are very conscientious about your level of sun exposure - and that's OK. The key thing is to remember to spritz your Mist at times that you aren't wearing the sunscreen (like at night). The evening is actually the best time to mist because that is when the bacteria are most active! While we haven't tested many SPFs for their compatibility with AOB, it's likely that they aren't very compatible However, you can spritz your mist on other areas (like the underarms) to maintain the benefits during the day for areas that aren't as exposed.
Articles in this section
- If I used the used the Moisturizer on my arms and legs, should I use the new Probiotic Moisturizing Serum on the same areas?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Why do I need to refrigerate the AO+ Mist? What about the Shampoo, Cleanser, and Moisturizer?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- What about deodorant?
- What about makeup?
- What about sunscreen?
- What about swimming?