Hey! We're over-achievers, too! First off, AOBs thrive in the evening, so make sure to spray at night before bed. Another tip? Limit your use of conventional cleansers and soaps over time. We've found that even at low concentrates, these can be harmful to AOBs. You might be surprised at how little you need!
Articles in this section
- I'd like to subscribe, how do I know which frequency is right for me?
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?