We know SPF is very important especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors or if you are very conscientious about your level of sun exposure - and that's OK. The key thing is to remember to spritz your Mist at times that you aren't wearing the sunscreen (like at night). The evening is actually the best time to mist because that is when the bacteria are most active! While we haven't tested many SPFs for their compatibility with AOB, it's likely that they aren't very compatible However, you can spritz your mist on other areas (like the underarms) to maintain the benefits during the day for areas that aren't as exposed.
Articles in this section
- I'd like to subscribe, how do I know which frequency is right for me?
- Why we put bacteria back on your skin
- What are AOB?
- What ingredients do you use in your products?
- What is AO+ Restorative Mist?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Will I always have to use this stuff?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Restorative Mist work?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?