Swimming pools most likely kill AOB, while the ocean and fresh water sources should be just fine. If you do swim in a pool, you can replenish your AOB by rinsing off after a dip and misting with your AO+ Restorative Mist.
Articles in this section
- If I used the used the Moisturizer on my arms and legs, should I use the new Probiotic Moisturizing Serum on the same areas?
- How do I use the AO+ Restorative Mist?
- Temperature and the AO+ Restorative Mist
- Why do I need to refrigerate the AO+ Mist? What about the Shampoo, Cleanser, and Moisturizer?
- How sensitive is the microbiome? Will one wash with soap remove my AOB?
- What about deodorant?
- What about makeup?
- What about sunscreen?
- What about swimming?