One of the most complex production pieces for us currently is producing 100% pure product. We test at every step of our process to make sure it only contains AOB and not other microorganisms. But let's say you didn't care about contamination and wanted to try to grow your own bacteria anyway. You'd still run into some issues with the final product. It turns out some microorganisms adversely affect the Nitrosomonas, and the concentration level of the AOBs is very important to determining the brew's potency and effectiveness.
Articles in this section
- Getting Dirty With Our Peacekeeper Bacteria
- Where does the bacteria come from?
- What is the science behind your products?
- Our Research
- Do you test on animals?
- What are AOB?
- How does the AOB in the AO+ Mist work?
- A Little Dirt Never Hurt Anyone
- Meet Your Skin Biome
- What is AO+ Mist?