Yes, diversity is generally good! The cool thing about the AOB is that they are crucial to restoring "biome-balance." This means they help decrease the bad, to allow more good (of various kinds!) -- they act as a micro-mediator. We are, however, continually doing research and are hoping to work in collaboration with other strains in the future. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- AO+ Mist Ingredients
- Moisturizer Ingredients
- Cleanser Ingredients
- Shampoo Ingredients
- Where do you list your products' ingredients?
- Do you have GMP certification?
- Are your products certified organic?
- How is the AO+ Mist any better than other non-living / freeze-dried / live probiotics?
- Are your products vegan and cruelty-free?
- Can these bacteria cause harm if ingested?