All Mother Dirt products are packaged and filled in U.S. facilities that meet or exceed the FDA’s proposed Cosmetic GMPs, and every facility that packages Mother Dirt is registered with the FDA. Additionally, each batch of AO+ Mist undergoes strict quality control testing before being released for sale.
Articles in this section
- How do you ensure your products are phthalate/paraben/etc. free?
- Do you have GMP certification?
- Are your products certified organic?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Can these bacteria cause harm if ingested?
- Are your products sulfate-free?
- If you don't use harsh chemicals, then what's the deal with the long complicated names of your ingredients?
- Your moisturizer has squalane. Doesn't that come from animals?
- Do you use chemicals in your products?